|Net Weight||0.5 oz (12 g)||Gross Weight||1.0 oz (25 g)||Length||4.4" (125 mm)|
|Width||0.5" (15 mm)||Height||0.2" (7 mm)|
|Net Weight||0.5 oz (12 g)||Gross Weight||1.0 oz (25 g)|
|Length||4.4" (125 mm)||Width||0.5" (15 mm)|
|Height||0.2" (7 mm)|
Get Back Your Jack
Enjoy music through 3.5mm headphones again. Two powerful Realtek chipsets provide enhanced ambient noise reduction and preserve your headphones’ original sound quality.
Supports Fast Charging
Supports both USB Power Delivery 2.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging, allowing you to charge your devices at maximum speed. Delivers up to 30W when PD charging and up to 18W when QC charging.
Works with almost any device with a USB-C port, including phones, tablets, or laptops*, making it a welcome addition to any backpack, purse, or suitcase.
* An 18W (PD or QC) charger is required to charge your laptop with this adapter.
Provides full phone call functionality with any pair of 3.5mm headphones that supports calling while plugged into a USB-C port.
ESR 2-in-1 USB-C PD Headphone Jack Adapter
2-in-1 Audio + Charging: Listen to music with 3.5mm headphones while fast-charging your USB-C device.
PD+QC Fast Charging: USB-C port supports both PD 2.0 and QC2.0 fast charging
Supports Inline Headphone Controls: Allows you to adjust volume and answer/end calls with your earphones’ inline controls. NOTE: Does not support inline volume control on Apple’s stock 3.5mm EarPods.
– iPad Pro 11/12.9 /13-inch MacBook Pro
– Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus
– Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/S10e/Note9*/Note8/S9+/S9/S8+/S8
– Google Pixel 3a/3a XL/3/3 XL/2 2XL
– Nintendo Switch/Nexus 6P/5X/Huawei MateBook/OnePlus 5/3T/3/2/HTC 10
– Lumia 950/LG V30/V20/G5/G6/Xiaomi Mi 5, MIX 2S And more
*As the Note9’s USB-C port does not connect to its microphone, this device does not support inline microphones when used with the Note9.